- Add support for webhook signing.
- Implement setupIntents to perform 3DSecure etc on same form as card details. Previously it would prompt the user for the 3DSecure check on the "Thankyou" page.
Fixes / Changes
- Drop support for CiviCRM older than 5.35.
- Update Job.process_stripe to use API4 and clarify that it is NOT domain-specific.
- Don't initialise paymentprocessor twice for IPN. Change stripe_webhook_processing_limit so that 0=never process immediately.
- Fix getSubscriptionDetails when contributionRecur not in CiviCRM.
- Set paymentTypeLabel to 'Stripe'
- Test improvements / fixes.
- Use paymentProcessor + stripeClient object in all API calls. Translation fixes.
Developers / Integration
- Remove hook
civicrm_stripe_updateRecurringContribution(we may need to implement something new in future with support for PropertyBag/API4).
- Throw exception when repeatTransaction fails.
- Throw exception on payment failure. Always update the paymentintent status in CiviCRM database.
- Switch final instances of static Stripe library access to object.
- Convert js to functions on CRM.payment and move more shared code to CRM.payment.
- Refactor checks class and move some checks to mjwshared.
- Add getters for Stripe IDs to IPN class.
- Add unit tests for Stripe.Importsubscription/ImportCharge API. Support importing subscriptions with future startdate/trial period (no invoice so we create a template contribution).
- Provide a more helpful reason instead of 'Bad Request' when payment fails due to expired CSRF token from firewall.
- Add new hook webhookEventNotMatched that can be used for creating/matching missing events (eg. contributions created by other systems).
- Implement new
processWebhookEventfor processing events from the webhook queue and store error message in 'message' field.
- Improve webhook queue error handling.