Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
- Fix retrieving email receipt parameter on stripe IPN which stopped contributions from being marked as completed.
- Fix webhook check for wordpress so we don't get false positives when everything is configured ok.
5.3.1 * Fix issue with event/membership payments failing to record in CiviCRM (introduced in 5.3).
5.3 There are no database changes in this release but you should update your Stripe webhook API version to 2019-02-19. A few bugs are fixed.
There are no database changes in this release but you should update your Stripe webhook API version to 2019-02-19.
- Update required Stripe API version from 2018-11-08 to 2019-02-19.
- Update stripe-php library from 6.19.5 to 6.30.4.
- Make sure we clear processor specific metadata from payment form when switching payment processor (fixes #26).
- Fix saving of fee amount and transaction ID on contribution record.
- Add a Webhook System Check.
- Send a friendly success response if we receive the test webhook.
- Webhooks now work in test mode.
- Use the parameter on the recurring contribution to decide whether to send out email receipts.
5.2 This release introduces a number of new features, standardises the behaviour of recurring contributions/memberships to match standard CiviCRM functionality and does a major cleanup of the backend code to improve stability and allow for new features. Please upgrade to 5.0 if you are on ANY older version. Then upgrade directly to 5.2. You do not need to install 5.1 first.
- Add form selector for event registration pages as it is different.
- Detect billing form when stripe is not the selected processor.
- Don't try and submit a stripe transaction when selected/stripe processor IDs are both undefined.