Requires mjwshared (Payment Shared) 1.0
Access AJAX API permission is required for all users that make payments using Stripe (including the anonymous user). Make sure you update your CMS user roles to include this permission.
- Support for Payment Request Button which provides Google Pay and Apple Pay support.
- To enable, you must set the "Country" in Stripe Settings and then the payment request button will replace the card element when the client browser supports it.
- Collect billing name/email when possible and store in
civicrm_stripe_paymentintent.extra_datatable. This should help trace the donor when a payment does not complete.
- Handle 3d-secure authentication on thankyou page for "setupIntents". This will happen when a delayed recurring contribution is created and the card issuer requests additional authentication.
- Remove AJAX endpoint
civicrm/stripe/confirm-paymentand replace with
- Simplify Stripe.Ipn API.
- Fully remove support for CiviCRM older than 5.28.
- Use new PaymentProcessorWebhook entity to track/process webhooks and avoid simultaneous processing of events.
- Fixes to processing
invoice.payment_failedIPN event (also triggered during 3d secure verification).
- !146 Listevent API improvements.
- Fix #305,#293 Allow specifying a static statement descriptor.
- !148 Implement testing infrastructure with mock Stripe client and add multiple IPN tests - thankyou @artfulrobot.
- !147 Multiple improvements to import API - thankyou Jamie McClelland - ProgressiveTech.
- Retrieve subscriptionID so we don't process charge.failed/invoice.payment_failed simultaneously.
- Fix showing 'successful' on thankyou page when payment failed because of error 'requires payment method'.
- Disable billing fields by default.
- Add 6.6 upgrade message to system checks.
- Fix #306 Can't pay for event with more then one participant.
- Fix #293 Statement descriptors require at least one alphanumeric character.