Clicking on the system status check "fix webhook" button always gives an error that it couldn't fix it, but it really did.
This status message seems out of place: https://lab.civicrm.org/extensions/stripe/-/blob/bb85a9fb6ec62cec1b1f5bbb9bcc971c6762fc79/CRM/Stripe/Webhook.php#L94
Note it says "unable to update" BEFORE it even tries to update on line 103.
I'm not familiar enough with the code to know if this mismatch is just a result of other changes etc, but the user-story is:
- Webhooks were created over a year ago.
- The invoices.finalized event was added to stripe.
- Stripe now upgraded on the site.
- Status check says webhook is bad.
- Click to fix.
- Says it couldn't update. But it does get updated and has all the events.
Is anyone else seeing this? Am seeing it on multiple sites.