Possible to delete imported form processors (unless those are in an extension).
Fixed issue with mailing group type and multiple.
Fixed issue with mailing group type and multiple,
- Added import functionality to the manage form processors screen. Also improved importing/exporting.
- Support names as well as values on State/Province input
- Fixed issue with formatting of output when trying a form processor.
- Added Multiple to Custom Options Type.
- Support deleting conditions from actions.
- Fixed issue #15 Errors on import from extensions
- Added File URL Type
- Fixed issue when output handler is not set breaking the whole form processor.
- Implemented Grouped Parameter Specification (requires Action Provider version 1.20 or newer).
- Updated user interface for better usability.
- Added validation for minimum length.
- Added title column to default data retrieval criteria.
- Added URL in the File Type. So that we can use a URL instead of the file contents.
- API import/export/update via files
- Fixed bug #8
Fixed regression with caching of options of a form processor field.
- Fixed issues with caching and the options of a form processor field.
- Added State/Province/County type
- Added County ISO Code type
- Added a Financial Type type
- Added a Membership Type type
- Changed campaign type so that you can chose whether you want to use the ID field or the name field as the value.
- Improved performance by adding caching
- Added a Custom Option List type
- Added a specification collection on input configuration.
- Changed Mailing Group Type and added an option for multiple.
- Implemented the help text of an action on the edit action screen.
- Changed the implementation of the civicrm_container hook.
- Added a File type for handling the upload of files.
- Fix for converting Title into Name.
- Fixed issue with updating status with overridden.
- Added getoptions to the FormProcessor and FormProcessorDefaults API.
- Added a type with a list of weekdays
- Added field type for time
- Added field type for formatted decimal numbers
- Added field type for Yes/No values as an option list
- Implemented the refactored action provider
- Removed the action provider for default data actions, all actions are now available at the default data.
- Added a Campaign Type
- Fixed bug with checking if input/action name already exists
Importanted notices when you are updating
- You have also to update the action provider extension
- When you have a Create/Update Group action in your form processor you have to check that form processor because this action has been renamed in the action provider extension.