- DONE 1. Transfer documentation
- REDUNDENT DUE TO NUMBER 4 2. Update documentation
- 3. REDUNDENT DUE TO NUMBER 4 - All items with 'cart' in Jira
- 4. TRANSFERED TO NEW WIKI PAGE- Issues Marked as Open in Jira as of Jira depreciation
- TRANSFERED TO NEW WIKI 5. Issues/Feature requests submitted on GitLab and GitHub and Stack Exchange
- DONE - ANSWERED ON SE: EVENT CART + EVENTPACK + BOXOFFICE?
- TRASNFERED TO NEW WIKI - FEATURE REQUEST TO EASILY CONTACT 'ABANDONED CART' USERS
DONE 1. Transfer documentation
- WIKI TRANSFERED to https://lab.civicrm.org/dev/event/wikis/event-cart:
Wiki Last Edited Jun 30, 2013 https://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/display/CRMDOC/CiviEvent+Cart+Checkout
"That [wiki] page needs updating since CRM-8705 referenced there was closed in 4.2. New features were added in 4.7.10 - see CRM-16481 You may need to experiment and/or read the code to figure out exactly what is available." (https://civicrm.stackexchange.com/questions/16052/civievent-with-sub-events-and-conference-slots-how-to)
- TRANSFERED TO https://lab.civicrm.org/dev/event/wikis/event-cart 2015 CRM-16481 https://issues.civicrm.org/jira/browse/CRM-16481
- ADDED RELEVANT SCREENSHOT: https://www.cividesk.com/blog/post/adding-civicrm-shopping-cart
- REDUNDENT: https://lab.civicrm.org/dev/core/tree/master/CRM/Event/Cart
- REDUNDENT: All GitHub PRs with 'cart' https://github.com/civicrm/civicrm-core/pulls?utf8=✓&q=is%3Apr+cart+
- IGNORE THIS FOR ADDING: https://subscription.packtpub.com/book/web_development/9781782160441/8/ch08lvl1sec82/using-a-shopping-cart-and-drupal-views-for-event-registration
DONE: TO DO
- REDUNDENT - now has a home on Events - Where in groups? https://lab.civicrm.org/explore/groups
- Where in docs? https://docs.civicrm.org - start with user documentation, developer, sys admin isn't needed because it's basically part of events/doesn't require further configuration.
REDUNDENT DUE TO NUMBER 4 2. Update documentation
- Any cross over with infra/ops#817 (moved) ?
NYC Civi Spring - Mathieu said that it was basically, if a developer wanted to manually re-create an issue in GitLab, it could be done. Nothing was auto imported.
3. REDUNDENT DUE TO NUMBER 4 - All items with 'cart' in Jira
4. TRANSFERED TO NEW WIKI PAGE- Issues Marked as Open in Jira as of Jira depreciation
- https://issues.civicrm.org/jira/browse/CRM-13477 - asked Mathieu, ignore, A.net had some major changes that probably fixed this.
- https://issues.civicrm.org/jira/browse/CRM-14053 - probably fixed, not currently causing problems?
- https://issues.civicrm.org/jira/browse/CRM-14293 but apparently fixed cmtool/core@c9851962
- https://issues.civicrm.org/jira/browse/CRM-16667 - not fix
- https://issues.civicrm.org/jira/browse/CRM-16668 - unknown, possibly still live
- https://issues.civicrm.org/jira/browse/CRM-16753 - possibly live, but also these processors are changing how they work, so it might not be super relevant
- https://issues.civicrm.org/jira/browse/CRM-19001 - 100% still life, Mathieu is actually working on this one. is this one a patch/update that just didn't get submitted properly? Is it similar to these SE question? https://civicrm.stackexchange.com/questions/644/has-anyone-added-discounting-functionality-to-the-cart-component-of-civievent and https://civicrm.stackexchange.com/questions/17254/discounts-with-webform-civicrm-and-event-registration
TRANSFERED TO NEW WIKI 5. Issues/Feature requests submitted on GitLab and GitHub and Stack Exchange
BUG - TRANSFERED TO NEW WIKI: Event Cart: email shown twice on Cart Checkout
June 14 - Mathieu thinks he ran into this, and did a work around, but he would need to go through his records and dig out what that work around was for the System Admin docs guide. Somewhere in the code, Mathieu says that Event cart is opening its own email for this. See: #2
This top issue may have been some core/server stuff, not necessarily live/relavent.
Not necessarily relevant.
DONE - ANSWERED ON SE: EVENT CART + EVENTPACK + BOXOFFICE?
- ANSWERED WITH LINKS TO BOXOFFICE AND EVENTPACK - core#919 (moved) and https://civicrm.stackexchange.com/questions/29344/civievent-book-multiple-event-at-a-single-checkout
- ANSWERED WITH LINKS TO BOXOFFICE AND EVENTPACK - https://civicrm.stackexchange.com/questions/18643/use-single-profile-on-checkout-from-cart - This sounds like https://lab.civicrm.org/extensions/boxoffice + https://lab.civicrm.org/extensions/eventpack could apply?
- ANSWERED WITH LINKS TO BOXOFFICE AND EVENTPACK -https://civicrm.stackexchange.com/questions/26072/how-to-cope-with-civievent-user-choices - This sounds like https://lab.civicrm.org/extensions/boxoffice + https://lab.civicrm.org/extensions/eventpack could apply?