Simplify the settings for filesystem paths
- Hosting environments like WPEngine don't permit (extra) .php files located in the webroot (apparently)
- Caching generated content there means potential for info leakage or execution via input variables
- Filesystem caching can be inefficient compared to other caches
- Herb has done work to get Smarty caching via Redis?
- would Smarty 2 choke if we just set the path to redis:// ?
- .php extension is tacked on here, may be other places to change this
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information