Covid-19 responses focussed CiviCRM Event: 25th June 2020
Aimed at timezones from West Coast USA (9am) to Central Europe (6pm) | 2-3 hours
A virtual show-and-tell meetup for anyone interested in using CiviCRM in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. This could include Mutual Aid groups, needs-matching, supporter and volunteer management, fundraising and contact tracing.
Grateful to have on board already
- Björn Enders, Systopia (Cologne, Germany) - the Mutual Aid extension
- KarinG, Semper IT (Calgary, Canada) - building Staff Scheduling systems with Drupal & CiviCRM to help with community response.
- Dana Skallman & Kevin Christiano, Tadpole Collective (NYC/Philadelphia, USA) - Wordpress and CiviCRM
- Rose Lanigan, Ruza Solutions (Bradford, UK) - introducing CiviCRM
- Alejandro Salgado, iXiam (Barcelona, Spain) – crowdfunding with CiviCRM
This thread is to propose a sesssion or breakout discussion – or raise any queeries or suggestions.