civicrm.org: possibly broken smartgroups, issues with sumfields
While investigating community/community-engagement#19 (closed), I noticed that the SQL trigger that calculates the custom sumfield for c.o was not working. The data had not been updated in a very long time.
I figured disabling/re-enabling sumfields would do the trick (after readings its code). However, there seems to be an issue with settings, which were lost, so it kind of reset everything, and I was unable to change settings via the UI.
Long story short, the custom field IDs have changed, and the saved-searches for the smartgroups were completely broken, therefore breaking the partner/contributor listing.
I finally got it back to some usable state by doing a mix of restore from the civi log tables, and the test22 dev site.
The sorting of the partner listing is still very broken, but at least it's displaying something.