Using Gitlab to replace the Contributor log
We currently use this webform for the contributor log:
The CT would like to replace that form with the time tracking provided by Gitlab.
- We would use
/spend [..]to add time to an issue
- We already have an integration with the time tracker used on civicrm.org
- The timetracker would handle the validation/creation of the contributions that are used in the calculations for the 'partners/experts' listings.
Features and not-sure-if-feature:
- The issue would have to be on lab.civicrm.org (that can be a challenge for some extensions).
- It provides more visibility/transparency per-issue
- The time log in the civicrm time tracker would be much more clear
- It's really easy to use
Relates to internal CT issue: core-team/general#9