Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- Search and Reporting · Unreleased regression - fee levels incorrectly show sold out (in code that will be 5.16)
- Search and Reporting · Regression: Can't use operators to filter contact subtypes other than "Is One Of"
- Core · Contribution confirmation page: Translation won't work
- Core · contribution detail report: error when sorting by custom contrib field (DB Error: no such field)
- Core · Custom field set for activities displays twice on a popup view from activity search
- Drupal · [regression] `cv` fails on CiviCRM 5.15.0
- Core · Too many divs in caseTypeDetails.html
- Core · Improper character encoding breaks xml processor
- Core · CiviCRM Campaign, the Revenue Goal field stores 0 if $5,000 or any other non-numeric value is entered
- Core · Display bug for Checkboxes Custom field on Event Confirm / Thank you pages
- Core · Event Confirmation and ThankYou forms show tax rate with ALL the decimal places.
- Core · Clean up use of DAO::nullArray
- Core · Make the contact summary details popup on merge screen non bold a la contact summary screen
- Financial · Support storing IPNs in `civicrm_system_log` for processors that send JSON data
- Drupal · Drupal8: drupal_set_message is deprecated (or: Event Cart messages display HTML)
- Core · $this can not be used in static methods
- Financial · New contribution may overwrite other contribution if it's opened in other tab
- Core · CRM-18570 When creating a new event using a template the new event screen is taking the default values directly from the custom fields, and not from what's saved in the event template.
- Core · Make a_b relationships available as case roles
- Drupal · Implement userFrameworkFrontend Configuration for Drupal