CIVICRM-868: Hiding tax field on edit line item form if no tax collected.
Created by: agilewarealok
This PR is for Issue #14 (closed)
0.00 tax added for financial types with no tax account
Steps to reproduce:
- Turn on Tax & Invoicing then set up a financial type with no tax account - call this e.g. "No Tax calculation"
- Create a contribution with a single line item using "No Tax calculation" as the financial type.
- Check the line items using SQL - tax_amount is NULL - correct
- Edit the Contribution and change a line item
- Note that tax_amount is 0.00 on this form.
- Check the line items using SQL - tax_amount is 0.00 - this causes problems with the invoice template ("% GST" with no number) and also account syncing with Xero, which will receive the full amount as tax exclusive (due to 0.00 as a string not being "empty") and add tax on top for accounts tax instead of calculating the percentage of the given amount which is already tax.
Instead of setting default value of tax_amount to 0.00 we set it to NULL, and adding only non-null value fields on edit line item form.