- calendar (eventcalendar, calendar, activityscheduler)
- thirdpartyintegration (mailchimp, mautic, eventbrite)
- remotesiteintegration (formprocessor, dataprocessor, remoteform, inlay)'
- security (civiproxy, civihoneypot)
Label structure suggestions
- If it is related a components (events, memberships, cases, etc), use the plural form when it is something that is usually pluralized (many events, but only one cart).
- Always lowercase
- Avoid spaces (ex: scheduledreminders)
- Avoid tags very specific to one extension. Obviously this is very subjective, but say there is only one extension for "Jupiter Address Formatting", and it's the only extension for Jupiter, then the Jupiter tag might not be relevant. 'geolocation' would be a good tag. 'address'? hard to say, since people are unlikely to search by "address extensions", but more likely to search for "address formatting".
- Avoid combining tags into one, ex: avoid "mailingcleanup", use "mailings" and "cleanup" (or something more generic?)