Code formatting and drop support for < 5.x
@jaapjansma This looks like a lot of code change... But it is really "just":
- Automatic code formatting cleanup.
- Convert to short array syntax.
- Remove if(version) and drop support for anything older than 5.x
- In api/v3/Send.php:
- Replace deprecated CRM_Core_OptionGroup::getValue with CRM_Core_Pseudoconstant::getKey
- Replace hardcoded completed status with CRM_Core_Pseudoconstant::getKey
- Replace CRM_Activity_BAO_Activity::create() with civicrm_api3('Activity', 'create')
This prepares for further work on support for the new TokenProcessor per !3