@jaapjansma Please let me know if I should break this into smaller pieces! Or maybe you are ok to review by commit. There are some UI changes first and then multiple related changes to conditions. I've updated the changelog and this is the list:
- Add 'Save and Done' button to a rule.
- Display Modified date/by instead of Created date/by in list of rules (you can still see Created when editing the rule).
- Change cancel button to close and always redirect to rules list.
- Membership End Date trigger:
- Allows you to select multiple membership types.
- Provide ContributionRecur entity so conditions based on the linked recurring contribution can be used.
- Make status condition generic, support matching multiple statuses and add support for the ContributionRecur entity.
- Add ContributionRecur status changed condition and make the parent class more generic to support more entities.
- 'Recurring Payment Processor is' changes:
- Now works with Contribution entity.
- Now works for test payment processors too.