Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
- Added batch processing of actions. Also added the start and finish of a batch to the action provider class.
- Added a
getHelpTextmethod for retrieving a a help text for each action
- The create PDF action now supports batching and it also returns the filename and url of the generated PDF.
- Get contact IDs from an activity
- Renamed the Create/Update Group action from Create to GroupCreate. If you are using the Create/Update Group action you have to reconfigure it.
Other Major changes
- Refactor of the action provider, so that list of available actions only contains the title, name and not the instaciated class (with all the loaded configuration, such as groups, option values etc..)
- Create Address actions now also contains parameters for street name, housenumber and housenumber suffix
- Added OptionGroupByNameSpecification for parameter and configuration specification where the name of the option value is used rather than the value.
- Create Contribution
- Send E-mail
- Send E-mail To Participants
- Find message template by name
- Create or Update relationship
- Create or Update an E-mail address of an contact
- Get e-mail address of an contact
- Find Individual by Name and Email address
- Get Relationship
- Update Activity Status
- Create PDF