Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
- Added action Get State/Province ID by name
- Added action Add Tag to Contact
- Fixed issue with action create and create/update relationship and related memberships
- Update related membership when create relationship or create/update relationship action is performed.
- Added action Get Contact By Custom Field.
- Added action Get Relationship By Contact ID
- Fixed issue with the Get Relationship action
- Changed the implementation of the civicrm_container hook.
- Added action to upload files for a contact
- Added action to upload files for an event
- Added action to create an organization
- Added action to retrieve the labels from option values
- Added action to repeat an event (custom fields work since civicrm 5.15)
- Added action to get repetition of an event
- Added action to create a case
- Added action to concat (meger) a date and a time field into one
- Added action to update an event status
- Added action to get membership data by membership id
- Added batch processing of actions. Also added the start and finish of a batch to the action provider class.
- Added a
getHelpTextmethod for retrieving a a help text for each action
- The create PDF action now supports batching and it also returns the filename and url of the generated PDF.
- Get contact IDs from an activity
- Renamed the Create/Update Group action from Create to GroupCreate. If you are using the Create/Update Group action you have to reconfigure it.
Other Major changes
- Refactor of the action provider, so that list of available actions only contains the title, name and not the instaciated class (with all the loaded configuration, such as groups, option values etc..)
- Create Address actions now also contains parameters for street name, housenumber and housenumber suffix
- Added OptionGroupByNameSpecification for parameter and configuration specification where the name of the option value is used rather than the value.
- Create Contribution
- Send E-mail
- Send E-mail To Participants
- Find message template by name
- Create or Update relationship
- Create or Update an E-mail address of an contact
- Get e-mail address of an contact
- Find Individual by Name and Email address
- Get Relationship
- Update Activity Status
- Create PDF