Selection in quick search result list is not visible
In the result list of quick search, the contact to open can be selected by mouse or keyboard (cursor up/down). Previously, the selection of the to-be-opened contact was indicated by a rectangle outline around the contact. Starting with 5.37 or 5.37.1 (probably along the feature of results being "real" links) this selection is not visible anymore.
- dmaster on macOS with Safari Version 14.1 (166188.8.131.52.6) and on macOS and Win10 with Chrome Version 90.0.4430.212
- own installation with macOS with Safari Version 14.1 (166184.108.40.206.6)
Steps to reproduce:
- open dmaster and login
- in the quick search input field, enter 'd'
- a search result list appears (Clint Adams, Kiara Adams, Toby Adams, ...)
- press cursor down two times
- press enter
- when pressing cursor down, the search result list is walked through, but the current selection is not visible
- when pressing enter after two times pressing cursor down, contact 'Kiara Adams' is opened
- when hovering a result in the result list with mouse cursor, the current selection is not visible
What should happen?
- when pressing cursor down, the search result list is walked through, and the current selection is marked by a outline rectangle
- when hovering a result in the result list with mouse cursor, the hovered search result is marked by a outline rectangle