Getting Started dashlet does not cache per language
- Go to Localization Settings: https://dmaster.demo.civicrm.org/civicrm/admin/setting/localization?reset=1
- Under "Available languages", add "French (France)"
- Switch languages: https://dmaster.demo.civicrm.org/civicrm?reset=1&lcMessages=fr_FR
- Click "configurer votre tableau de bord" (configure dashboard)
- Add "CiviCRM Resources"
Now notice that the dashlet is available in French.
However, go back to English and refresh the dashboard data, and it will still be in English:
- This depends on first fixing the 'evalUrl' function to use the correct tsLocale.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information