Search Builder UI
This project will create a unified interface that replaces the current Advanced Search and Search Builder forms. This requires the APIv4 Query Improvements project to be done (or at least underway). This is a prerequisite to the Form-Builder-based reports and custom searches projects.
The mockup for this interface is available at the bottom of https://lab.civicrm.org/dev/report/-/wikis/Search-Builder-Overhaul
- Selection of base table + joins
- Drag-n-drop nested and/or where clauses supporting all fields and operators
- Controls for grouping and sorting
- Display and paging of search results
- Configurable output columns with drag-n-droppable table headers
- Selection of actions to act upon output rows (e.g. “Add Tags”)
- Button to save query as APIv4-based smart group.