Most recent contact note exposed in event confirmation emails.
- Create an event where the on-line registration profile contain a Contacts:Note field.
- Contact leaves that field blank during form submission.
- Result: Contact receives a confirmation email showing the most recent note on that contact.
Not sure if this behavior is intentional, but I consider it problematic.
- a) Showing a contact a note he might have submitted years ago is rather confusing.
- b) Backend users may have an expectation of confidentiality when they add notes to a contact record, believing that info will never be exposed to the contact.
Confirmed on CiviCRM 5.13.4, 5.15.1.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information