"Pay Now" button on user dashboard is only for Pending, not Partially Paid contributions
Steps to replicate:
- Install Line Item Editor.
- Create a completed contribution.
- Use line item editor to increase the amount of the contribution, so the status changes to "Partially Paid".
- (Optional) For comparison, create a Pending contribution.
- Enable Tax and Invoicing in CiviContribute Settings.
- Visit the user dashboard.
Both the "Pending" and "Partially Paid" contributions will have a "Pay Now" button next to them.
Only the "Pending" contribution has a "Pay Now" button.
This was so quick to fix that I thought at first it might be intentional, but I really think it's just one of those places where partial payments are still a bit rough around the edges. Partially paid invoices are functional, so I think it's just adding a button that links to existing functionality.
I see that #14051 by @eileen covered this, and @magnolia61 requested it cover "Partially Paid" invoices as well, so I imagine that if anyone knows a reason why this PR should not be wed to core, it's them, and they'll speak up now.