CiviCRM 5.13.4 - smart groups with contact subtypes: subtype is not in Contact Type field on edit criteria mode
How to reproduce:
- open demo site https://demo.circle-interactive.co.uk/
- open Search > Find contacts
- Choose "is..." equal "Student"
- after click "Search" button we have 3 records
- Select all rows and create new smart group "test-smart-students" from "Actions" menu...
- Open Contacts > Manage groups
- Find "test-smart-students" on the list and click "Contacts" link for this group
- after click we have 3 records, nice
- Click button "Edit Smart Group Search Criteria for test-smart-students"
- you see "Contact Type In Individual ...AND... Contact Subtype Like Student" - nice :)
- Expand section "Edit test-smart-students Smart Group Criteria"
- in Contact Type(s) field you see only "Individual" - ups :(
- Click on "Search" button
- you see 175 contact - not good :-[
where clause: ( contact_a.contact_type IN ("Individual") AND ( (contact_a.contact_sub_type LIKE '%Student%') ) )
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information