Owner notification email sending every time the contribution is resaved
When someone donates to a fundraising page, and then the site's staff member goes and edits the contribution that is related to the fundraising page, and saves the changes (even if there is no change just resaving the contribution) the fundraiser will receive the same email notification again.
- create a contribution page and enable fundraising pages to be created under it
- make the payment processor to be Sagepay or Paypal standard
- create a fundraising page
- then log out and start donating to the fundraising page
- after donation the fundraiser will receive an email
- then go to the civi backend, search for the contribution that was just created after donation
- click Edit at that contribution
- no need to change anything on the contribution, just click Save --> the same owner notification will be sent to the owner again. Every time you update the contribution the owner receives a notification with the same details.
- online contribution: the notification should only be sent once, after the successful donation
- offline contribution: the notification should only be sent once, after creating the new contribution from civi backend
Tested on Civi 5.4 and 5.7, same happening on both.