Search Kit Tokens only returns first value for multi-selects
Overview While using the Rewrite option for editing a display in Search Kit, I noticed a bug that the tokens only retrieve the first value for fields that have a multi-select (i.e. multiple values). Reproduction steps
- Go to Administer > Custom Data and Screens > Custom Fields
- Add a set of custom fields (that applies to contacts) that has a multi select option
- Edit (or create) a contact so that they have multiple values in that custom field
- Go to Search Kit, click New Search, search for Contacts, Where the custom field that you made is Not Empty, name and Save your search
- Click Add... to add a display (I used Table)
- In the box related to the custom field, check the Rewite box. The token should auto populate.
- Click Preview
Currently, when the above steps are preformed, only the first value for the multi-select custom field is displayed in the column
The token should return all the values relating to that field.
(Using CiviCRM 5.51.alpha1)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information