Recurring membership term is incorrect when using price sets
When using membership price sets, the recurring contribution created doesn't match the term of the membership selected, it matches the term of the first membership in the price set. The issue is mentioned in passing on the gocardless issue queue but doesn't have its own issue.
Steps to replicate
- Create two memberships, one with a term of 1 year, one with a term of 1 month. Make auto-renew required.
- Create a membership price set with radio buttons, allowing the user to choose between the two memberships.
- Create a contribution page for the price set.
- Register for the second membership (term of 1 month).
- View the recurring contribution record.
Recurring contribution record is 1 month.
Recurring contribution record is 1 year.
I am away from home this week and don't have a working XDebug config, but I'll take a shot at this next week.