Deleting membership types do not remove price field values from online membership forms
Steps to replicate:
- Create a price field with options(select/checkbox/radio).
- Choose an option related to a membership type.
- Delete the membership type and it sets NULL membership type for the price option without any indications.
Delete membership I would like to get some input about the behavior-
- When admin tries to delete a membership type, check for any related price fields and if yes, throw a form rule implying them to delete the price field first.
- Or just show warning message with list of membership type used in price field and allow anyway.
Disabled Membership Type I would like to get some input about the behavior-
- Show warning Message on disable action and if yes, skip building price field option related to disabled membership type.
- User can dismiss warning message but can't continue with disablement of membership type
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information