Cannot get Auth Code in Oauth2 from Microsoft Azure Application
You cannot get an Auth Code in Oath2 from a single-tenant Microsoft Azure Application because the access token string is
when it should be:
- Click on Admin -> Oauth2 Administration
- Select Microsoft Exchange Online
- Click on Add token and enter an MS account
AADSTS50194: Application '226037fb-d13a-4f81-ba32-561601248bea'(MissionAssist Mail) is not configured as a multi-tenant application. Usage of the /common endpoint is not supported for such applications created after '10/15/2018'. Use a tenant-specific endpoint or configure the application to be multi-tenant.
A token should be added.
- Browser: Edge but probably not relevant
- CiviCRM: 5.36.1
- PHP: 7.4.16_ but probably not relevant
- CMS: Drupal 9.1.7 but probably not relevant.
- Database: MySQL 8.0.24 but probably not relevant
- Web Server: IIS but probably not relevant.
It would be good if the setup could prompt for the tenant ID>
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information