'Also include manual recipients' for schedule reminders broken
'Also include manual recipients' for schedule reminders gets email only once for a reminder. The issue was reported just after Civi upgrade but i was able to replicate the issue for 5.25. This feature used to work on 4.7 but not sure when it stopped.
- Create a schedule reminder for Membership with 0 from join date
- Choose Limit or Add Recipients = Also include >> Choose Recipient(s).
- Select recipients
- Save the reminder by filling other details.
- Create a membership for contact A and run schedule job for reminder manually.
- Create a membership for contact B and run schedule job for reminder manually.
The manual recipients gets email only for Contact A.
Also the recipients gets email for the first time even though no membership is present i.e create a schedule reminder with manual recipient and execute the reminder job. The manual recipients will get email but there are no membership present in the system.
The manual recipients gets email only for Contact A, Contact B and every time the reminder sends email.
Manual recipients should only get email when reminder to contact is sent
- CiviCRM: 5.35.1
- PHP: 7.3
- CMS: ALL CMS