When assigning a type to a smart group, empty spaces and commas appear when listed on the manage groups page
Unwanted commas and spaces are appearing under the group type column on the manage groups page.
- Click on Contacts -> Manage Groups.
- Create a group and select type "Mailing List", save
- On the manage groups page you now see under group type, ", Mailing List,"
- This is only for newly created Smart Groups (it doesn't happen when creating a new static group)
- Occurs even if there's only 1 option available
It should simply say "Mailing List" without commas or spaces
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information