custom data with multiple records profile: after submission, profile view shows first record instead of most recent
- create a custom data set with multiple records enabled. create a field or two.
- create a profile that includes the fields and the email field (to enable duplicate matching). make sure "update contact" is selected in the advanced setting.
- open the profile in create view
- submit the form with values
- go back and submit the form a second time with different values
- notice that after submitting the second time, the profile view displays values from the first time you submitted the form, not the most recent
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information