whom_url missing contact ID parameter in detailed logging report
In the Logging Details view (linked as "Update" in the "Contact Logging Report") the
cid parameter in the link to the contact that's been modified is unset. Reproduced on 5.25.0 and 5.27.alpha1 (dmaster.demo.civicrm.org). To reproduce:
- Enable detailed logging (Administer -> System Settings -> Misc -> Logging -> Yes)
- Create a test contact and fill in at least a name and email address
- Visit the Contact Logging Report (Reports -> All Reports -> Contact Logging Report (Summary))
- Refresh results
- Click on the Update button of any entry
- Click on the name ("Change to ")
- Observe the error: "We could not find a contact id"
I'm not sure if this is a regression as I've only just started using this functionality.
$whom_url is set using
$this->cid; perhaps this is not correct?