Can't edit Civicontribute component settings for tax and invoicing once set
Having enabled the Tax and Invoicing feature and set the preferred options at /civicrm/admin/setting/preferences/contribute?reset=1, if you later want to alter one or more of these options, for example changing the number of days before the invoice falls due, or turning off the option to send a PDF invoice by default, edits to this page are not saved.
I've come across this on two installations, both running 5.24.x, and have replicated the issue on https://dmaster.demo.civicrm.org
- Go to Administration > CiviContribute > CiviContribute Component Settings.
- If Tax and Invoicing is already enabled, edit, for example, the number of days before an invoice falls due. Click 'Save'.
- Return to Administration > CiviContribute > CiviContribute Component Settings
- Note that your edit has not been saved and that the previous setting still stands.
I've not tested every setting on this page, but for those that I have, edits are not saved and whatever the previous setting was remains in force.
The edit should be saved.
- Browsers tested: Firefox 75/Safari 13.04
- CiviCRM: Master/5.24.1
- PHP: 7.3
- CMS: Drupal 7.69
- Database: MariaDB
- Web Server: Apache 2.4