Adding a timeline to a case doesn't get the last activity in the timeline right
I can see it working in 5.20 and 5.22, not working in 5.23/5.24/master, so stopped working in 5.23. Not sure why yet.
- Edit a case type and click add at the far right and from the dropdown choose timeline.
- Add some activity to the timeline config. Doesn't really matter what, let's say a meeting at 7 days offset from case start.
- Create a case of that type.
- Click add timeline, in the middle of the manage case screen. Choose the timeline you added earlier. If you forgot to give it a title it will just be called "Timeline". The title doesn't make a difference here.
- It appears to succeed but it also appears as if no activities are added to the case. The activity has been added, but it's on the non-case side and you can see it on the client's regular activity tab.
- If you have multiple activities in the timeline then it will add all except the last one to the case, and the last one will be on the non-case side.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information