Activity Report: filtering by "is null" or "is not null" is ignored
On the Activity Details report, any filter that allows selecting "Is Null" or "Is Not Null" is broken (with the possible exception of the Source/Target/Assignee Contact filters).
- Go to the Activity Details report.
- Remove the "Activity Date is this month" default filter.
- Run the report. Observe the total number of activities in the database.
- Filter a field that allows null/not null (e.g. Location) to Is Null.
- Run the report again. Observe that the total number of activities is the same (but that could be legitimate).
- Filter the same field to Is Not Null.
- Run the report one more time. Observe that the total number of activities is still the same.
Filtering by "is null" or "is not null" is ignored.
Filtering by "is null" or "is not null" should work.
This was broken by the fix to CRM-18356. Since my initial attempts at fixing this reintroduced the bug described there, I wrote tests for both scenarios to lock both fixes in.