civicrm_contribution_recur.is_email_receipt is ignored
The recur table has a
is_email_receipt column. To me this means that this is a per-recurring-contrib preference, but this does not appear to be honoured.
(I've written a test in a PR to follow.)
- Create a contribution recur record with
is_email_receipt = 1
- add a completed contrib
- expect an email, don't get one.
I think the behaviour should be:
is_email_receiptpassed in to the API call? If so, use that.
- is the contrib part of a recurring contribution, and is the recur record's
is_email_receiptset (to 0 or 1)? If so, use that.
- is the contrib linked to a contribution page? If so, use the contribution page's setting.
- send one by default
- CiviCRM: _Master @ 38891c5d
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information