Event Participants actions (Print Name Badges, Export...) ignores search criteria
After a participant search from an event, the actions ignore the search criteria.
In the CiviCRM demo environment:
- Click on Events -> Manage Events.
- For e.g. the Rain-forest Cup Youth Soccer Tournament, click on the right-hand side, click on Participants -> Registered, Attended, Pending....
- Got 8 participants.
- Click on All 8 records -> Actions -> Name Badges Print
- The next screen shows Number of selected participants: 18 instead of 8.
Similar problem if you select the export action: the confirmation screen shows 8, but the actual export contains 18 lines.
I noticed that the function setDefaults() was removed from the file CRM/Event/Form/Search.php between these changes:
- still there: https://lab.civicrm.org/dev/core/blob/8a6fde27c69f5e6e51fa91060fa67124d9ca9e18/CRM/Event/Form/Search.php
- removed: https://lab.civicrm.org/dev/core/blob/6fbf3a31a162dd5bdaff0db876360bc4e0f09a49/CRM/Event/Form/Search.php
when I add the function setDefaults() again in CRM/Event/Form/Search.php, the problem seems to be solved.
Can anyone confirm this?