Batch merge dedupe when using the ALL button gets confused if you've selected some rows
- Set up some contacts that when deduped won't have conflicts, like just first/last name and email that are identical.
- Go to the find and merge duplicates screen.
- Click on Use a rule for some rule.
- Check some checkboxes for some rows from the results.
- There's two batch merge buttons - one for selected rows and one for ALL. Click the ALL button.
- It starts to do the dedupe and then returns you to the listing screen the same as if it had found conflicts, except there are no conflicts.
- It doesn't prevent you from then proceeding to get them merged, it's just weird.
- If you don't select any rows first then it works as expected and just does the dedupe on all the rows.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information