Batch merge dedupe when using the ALL button gets confused if you've selected some rows
- Set up some contacts that when deduped won't have conflicts, like just first/last name and email that are identical.
- Go to the find and merge duplicates screen.
- Click on Use a rule for some rule.
- Check some checkboxes for some rows from the results.
- There's two batch merge buttons - one for selected rows and one for ALL. Click the ALL button.
- It starts to do the dedupe and then returns you to the listing screen the same as if it had found conflicts, except there are no conflicts.
- It doesn't prevent you from then proceeding to get them merged, it's just weird.
- If you don't select any rows first then it works as expected and just does the dedupe on all the rows.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information