Decimal Separator - Invalid value "total_amount" (NaN,N) creating or editing a membership
I see a error with one field associated with "Membership Payment and Receipt" but i think error is a "Decimal Separator"
Steps to reproduce this error:
- Change the decimal separator to "," for example (Thousands Separator needs diferent format):
- Create a new membership or edit, but dont complete all fields required:
- Click submit button and show correct validation:
- Next complete the field required and click submit:
- In this point appears the validation of "total_amount"
- If click in "Record Membership Payment?" checkbox you see the incorrect value.
- In this point, you need clear the value and uncheck checkbox for save the membership.
Its observed in CiviCRM 5.15.1
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have admin enable hashed storage. More information