Decimal Separator - Invalid value "total_amount" (NaN,N) creating or editing a membership
I see a error with one field associated with "Membership Payment and Receipt" but i think error is a "Decimal Separator"
Steps to reproduce this error:
- Change the decimal separator to "," for example (Thousands Separator needs diferent format):
- Create a new membership or edit, but dont complete all fields required:
- Click submit button and show correct validation:
- Next complete the field required and click submit:
- In this point appears the validation of "total_amount"
- If click in "Record Membership Payment?" checkbox you see the incorrect value.
- In this point, you need clear the value and uncheck checkbox for save the membership.
Its observed in CiviCRM 5.15.1
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information