- Starts: 28 September, at 8:30 EST
- Ends: 29 September 2018, at 17:00 EST (5pm)
CiviCRM DevCamp is part of the annual CiviCRM Governance and Dev Camp event in New Jersey, 25-30 September 2018. Workshops and sessions that will focus on the dev/tech side of CiviCRM.
https://civicrm.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=1222 (space is limited)
bgm in the
community channel on Mattermost for questions/comments.
- #11 Product maintenance: issue triage and PR review, feature requests
- #12 RC testing: best practices - Open discussion, lead by Kevin
- #20 (closed) formbuilder - Tim/Coleman - Prototype demo and roadmap
- #19 (closed) "Angular 101" - Tim/Coleman - Presentation
- #27 APIv4: status and next steps - Coleman
- #28 Theming CiviCRM: Shoreditch & bootstrap - Open discussion, lead by ..?
- #39 Data migration discussion - Open discussion, lead by Jon
- #38 CiviCRM hosting provider infrastructure discussion - Open discussion, lead by Mathieu
See also the board for other possible topics:
- 8:30 - 9:00 - Welcome and presentations
- 9:00 - 10:00 - Year in review, very quick updates from various areas (core, financial, tests/c-i, extensions, security, translation, Drupal8, Drupal7, WordPress, Backdrop, Joomla, documentation, infrastructure, core team) - Lead by the Core Team.
- 10:00 - 12:00 - X1
- 12:00 - 13:00 - lunch
- 13:00 - 15:00 - X2
- 15:00 - 17:00 - X3
- TBD, some new topics, but some "report-back" from topics of the previous day.