How to transform the proposed session list into an agenda?
- Guy: On the last partner call, people seemed fairly positive about where the project is and where it is going in the short term, but significant concerns with long term project governance.
- Josh: Focus on long term, especially funding. We need some reasonable expectations on what we can accomplish on both days. Aim to walk away with solutions to long term sustainability. Also have firm commitments.
- Jon: Have a list of what the CT does, what resources it needs.
- Guy: What kind of facilitation for the gov summit part?
- Aim for an agenda by end of June.
Facilitation of the event
- One main group, maybe split in sub-groups in the afternoon, regroup
- Josh: CT should facilitate
- Jon: outside facilitator?
- Mathieu: outside facilitator can lead in the wrong direction.
- Sessions need names, who will be presenting/facilitating
- Session duration?
- A couple of classrooms and a common area.
- Projectors? Some classrooms have smartboards.
- Coding area? Spaces for informal talk?
- Bruce will coordinate some transportation from Hartford
- Industrial kitchen is available, outdoor bbq. No staff.
- We'll need to organize cleaning crews for each meal.
- Local farm?
- They have a cable Internet 100/20 mbps.
- Mathieu will bring wifi antennas
- There is cell service in the area.
2nd week of July.
Continue coordinating in the "community" channel on Mattermost.