Contributor Log would benefit from explanatory text
The Contributor Log gives no explanation of what sort of contributions are eligible. I have seen odd snippets of guidance or discussion about this over the years, e.g. that attendance at sprints is eligible. Other than that, it's not clear to me where the line is drawn, e.g between...
- (a) Writing, (b) publishing and (c) maintaining an extension because one thinks it will be generally useful.
- (a) Writing an extension for one's own or client's use case and (b) publishing and (c) maintaining it because one thinks it could be generally useful.
- Submitting a PR because one chanced upon a core bug and chose to fix it.
- Submitting a PR because one's client encountered a core bug important to their use case.
- Submitting a PR to facilitate a feature for one's own or client's use case.
- Reviewing a PR out of community-spiritedness.
- Reviewing a PR as a trade for a review of one's own PR for own or client's use case.
Is there any existing guidance we could include or like to?