@@ -166,5 +166,7 @@ In any case, this needs more testing.
## TODO: Document the account creation, permissions, workflow
* Can a non existing user easily create an account and (issue) report?
* Anyone can create a civicrm.org account, but currently the accounts are still manually moderated (because of spam). It usually takes 24-48h to have an account validated. People can also ping on Mattermost (which is not connected to civicrm.org authentication).
* Currently there isn't a guide for reporting issues on JIRA (?), but it would be nice to have one for Gitlab.
* Who can add labels/assign/add milestone?
* Milestones should be added only when the PR is merged. It's impossible to know when issues will be merged, because we release monthly.