Subscription charge succeeded, webhook succeeded, Civi contribution not created
In at least one case, and possible several, a Stripe subscription was successfully charged, but the charge was not reflected in Civi.
- This recurring contribution had 5 previous successful payments recorded in Civi. This is the first time the payment was not reflected in Civi.
- The Civi system log shows that the webhooks were received.
- I don't see anything in the CiviCRM ConfigAndLog files that mention Stripe at the time of the transaction.
- The contact is correctly linked to the customer_id, and the recurring contribution to the subscription_id.
Stripe.listevents, filtered by the subscription id, shows all 6 payments. All say
"processed": "yes"except the most recent one, which says
- The problem happened two days after upgrading to 6.6 about a week ago. Some other subscription charges (for other people) have shown up successfully in Civi since the upgrade.
Any ideas on what could be going on?