Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
- Require "view all activities" permission to view the schedule (was "Administer CiviCRM").
- Add buttons for "-1 week" and "+1 week" and automatically update the date when one is selected via the date picker (the submit button is no longer visible).
- Trigger popup menu on overlapping events (for the first event).
- Wait for activity location/time update to complete before reloading schedule.
- Fix issues with contextmenu loading old values into edit activity dialog.
- Fix timezone issues on move/edit.
- Update skedtape to latest version.
- Fix PHP notices.
- Fix issues with wrong time/location showing after an event has been moved.
- Increase height of schedule locations and allow text to wrap.
- Reload schedule on move (and don't lose unsaved events)
- Trigger schedule reload after moving activity
- Double click does nothing. To move select 'Move' from contextmenu
- Only load/display active locations from activitylocationselect (disable/enable optionvalues to hide/show on schedule view).
- Fix issue with no specified start date causing it to start today instead of using the defaults from settings
- Fix location when using activitylocationselect and name/label are different
- Fix issue with hardcoded activity type