"Last Contribution of a Contact" Condition not working properly
Last Contribution of a Contact condition is never (or always - dependig on operator) valid.
- CiviCRM Drupal Sandbox
- Create new CiviRule:
- Select random contact (Individual)
- Delete all contribution of selected contact (to not interfere with testing)
- Record a new contribution for that contact with Date Received 2 days ago
- Check CiviRule --> not triggered
There are several ways to reproduce the bug:
- set operator: contribution is more than n days ago --> trigger always fires
- set operator: contribution is less than n days ago --> trigger never fires
On update rule screen number of days is missing from condition description. I believe the values set for the days aren't retrieved.