Additional participants only applies to last person
Created by: martinh-pw
So I've changed the _cividiscount_allow_multiple value as per issue #88, so that when multiple people register only the first one (the member themselves) gets the member discount and their friends don't.
However this doesn't apply properly.
- Change the return value of the _cividiscount_allow_multiple() function to be FALSE.
- Start an event registration for a logged in user who has a membership, which triggers a discount that has an "automatic discount" set up.
- Select to register multiple participants (3 or more), on the first page.
- Fill in these registrations on the multiple pages. On the first page the discounted price will be provided (correct), and on the following pages the non-discounted regular price will be provided (correct).
- When arriving on the final confirmation page before completing the registration, look at the prices. Note that ALL the registrations except the very last one have the discounted price (incorrect).