Move "core" documentation repositories to GitLab.
We're about to deploy "Docs Publisher 1907" which includes, amongst other improvements - the ability to handle automated book publishing from GitLab and GitHub.
Coupled with the planned changes to how we attribute partner contributions (using /spend on GitLab) it would make a lot of sense to move the GitHub based "Core" book repos from GitHub to GitLab (ref: community/community-engagement/wikis/Tracking-Contributions).
The following repos are within the scope of this issue:
- CiviCRM User Guide - English move to https://lab.civicrm.org/documentation/docs/user-en.
- CiviCRM User Guide - Català move to https://lab.civicrm.org/documentation/docs/user-ca.
- CiviCRM User Guide - Français move to https://lab.civicrm.org/documentation/docs/user-fr.
- CiviCRM User Guide - Español move to https://lab.civicrm.org/documentation/docs/user-es.
- CiviCRM SysAdmin Guide - English move to https://lab.civicrm.org/documentation/docs/sysadmin-en.
- CiviCRM Developer Guide - English move to https://lab.civicrm.org/documentation/docs/developer-en.
- CiviCRM Training Guide - English move to https://lab.civicrm.org/documentation/docs/training-en.
If there's anything which you thing should be a "core book" let us know below - otherwise thoughts gratefully appreciated.
This issue would depend on the completion of #22 to free up the "documentation/docs" namespace for sub-projects.