Email Signature: changing the "from" email does not update the signature
From #38 (closed):
The signature doesn't change when you change the FROM address on the email form.
- Add a second email to your contact record
- Add different signatures to both emails
- Click to send an email (it can be to self, does not matter)
- Primary email signature is loaded
- Change the "from" email to the secondary email (of our logged-in user)
- Notice that the signature did not change.
- Loading a message template removes the email signature. Kind of annoying.
- Switching from/signatures could assume that we are reloading the content, but should probably warn that the content is about to be lost.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information