Cannot export member addresses if the location_type display name has an accent
How to reproduce:
- Add a location type "Expédition", where name =
expeditionand display_name =
- Go to the member dashboard, click to list all active members
- Edit one of the contacts, so that they have an address of type "expédition"
- Back in the search results, export all results
- Select a custom mapping:
- Display name
- City, location type = Expédition
Result: the city is empty (for that contact that was edited).
If we remove the accent from the display name, it works fine. Also, it doesn't seem to be a mismatch issue between the name / display_name, because if it's "Expedition123" it works fine.