Angular asset cache and multi-lingual
Angular extensions, such as CiviMail (classic) or Mosaico, will not always be displayed in the correct language when the Angular asset cache is enabled/auto (Admin > System Settings > Debugging). Tested on Drupal 7 (in case that makes a different with the "auto" setting of that cache).
How to reproduce on dmaster:
- Make sure you have the civicrm-l10n.tar.gz translation files (it's the case on dmaster.demo.civicrm.org)
- Go to Administer > Localisation, and enable another language, such as French (you don't need to enable multi-lingual).
- Use the CiviCRM Language Switch to set the language to French
- Go to Mailing > New Mailing (classic or mosaico, same bug)
- Now go back to the dashboard, set the language to English
- Go to Mailing > New Mailing, and notice that the UI is still in French.